We support Queer Currents
Queer Currents is an events platform that brings more content and culture to Queerness. Started in 2018, the first annual edition was held in 2019. Queer Currents is an annual program with events, lectures, film, expo, dance and music on Queer topics. Their goal is to bring more diverse and inclusive, relevant content, culture and art to the Pride Amsterdam weeks. QC is since 2020 proud member of the alliance Queer Network Amsterdam working from the Theory of Change “The Last Mile First.
To support QueerCurrents, Laboratory.k.beauty has created a t-shirt with a multi layered heart and a gradient swim short with colours representing inclusivity and diversity.
Purchasing one of the items is supporting Queer Currents with their mission, all profit goes directly to Queer currents!
Limited stock available at Lab K store. Call or DM 😊
These swim trunks have everything you need for a hot summer day—they’re quick-drying and breathable, have multiple pockets for your belongings, and feature a silky, anti-chafe inner liner. Get yours now!
• Fabric composition: (may vary by 5%) 91% recycled polyester, 9% spandex
• Liner composition: 92% polyester, 8% spandex
• Fabric weight (may vary by 5%): 5.13 oz/yd² (174 g/m²)
• Four-way stretch water-repellent microfiber fabric
• Anti-chafe mesh inner liner
• Elastic waistband with drawcord
• Mesh pockets
• Small inside pocket for valuables
• UPF 50+